Friday, November 7, 2008

Bidding Adieu to Nascent Info Technologies.

Dated: 24th October 2008

Dear All,

As I start preparing for my wedding scheduled on the 30th of November I
am ready to quit Nascent Info today.

I am grateful to Kapil Sir, Maulik Sir and Bhavya Mam for believing in
me and giving me a chance, irrespective of my qualifications. Hope I
stood up to your expectations.

Harita: Sorry for having bugged you with all the numerous phone calls
made.
Nidhi, Sonam and Deepa: Thanks for putting up with me and my creative
suggestions. Finally we worked it out well with patience.
All developers : Though a little interaction when I was stuck up with
problems and other gossips. Thanks for the co-operation.
Avanee: Hope u get good company soon and thanks for finally giving my
official papers :)
Hirak Bhai Aniruddha Bhaiyya Hitesh Bhai and Ketan : Thanks for
resolving all the networking issues ASAP and otherwise the fun quotient
as well.

I would like to thank all of you for making this stint at Nascent Info
a memorable one. I have gained great insight about the industry in this
short period.I wish this organization and all of you Good Luck with all
my heart. Hope Nascent Info reaches great heights.

It was great working with you All !

Please keep in touch.
My email remains : iyer.archana86@gmail.com

Thank you !!



Regards,
Archana Iyer
Business Relationship Executive
Nascent Info Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: +91-079-30026079

No comments: