Friday, February 22, 2008

Ennui Phase


Okkkaaay - I kinda am Big time bored !
Missing Poply as well - My personal entertainment to entertain me when im bored is in baroda entertaining someone else :P

Apparently - I should be staring at My Notes and Xerox papers and ppts as Im about to appear for my Msc. 2nd term exam from 1st March that is a week from now !
And as usual i have hardly attended lectures and worked otherwise ..

Now what im trying to figure out here is - The incentive that can make me stick to the books for a while ...

I wish to do what i should be doing - But I fail to do so.
I consider what mum-dad expect of me - but i fail to fulfill their expectations.
I need a strong incentive - which shall not let me fail, Not today not tommorow.
Self determination and sincerity should actually be the answer here, in general case.
but thats so not an answer for me.
As lazy as ever - I need to start running !
Gosh I know i shld wake up early - but the cozy bed, that i blame doesnt allow me to part :p
I know - I know - i know it all !
A bum - That I am - Gotta get started !
Everyone's running - running behind money - power and fame !
Im yet to decide what to run for or behind !
Coz what i want - I already have - Sooper family and dooper friends.
Couldnt have caught them even if i ran faster than the fastest.
I need no money to live an extravagant life - no versache denims can lure me to work harder and earn more !
Thus, I conclude - I m quite thin and dont need to run :p
Im still smiling - with all that i have and as Happy as ever !

Pooopiieeeepiieee - Ur Acchu chitti misses uuu
uummmaah !

No comments: