Saturday, February 9, 2008

Archana - ur Host !

Today - The Culfest .. Tornado ended !

I sure was real fun - Anchoring the whole show..and walking the ramp as well..everything was so so impromptu but the show did go on well. The organizors were so disorganized ! I so hated being surrounded by a zillion people on my podium - Gosssh no place to breathe ! Everyone wanted to simple stand next o me - bas, they couldnt move their BUTT and work ! Sab ko sirf naam ka organizor banna tha - and fashion show ofcourse thats like a feather on their cap !
Took good control - ate nothin all day long and still survived - though the first day i had a terrible headache, shldnt have had the chips n stuff !! But today - Just water saved me - on my way back - ate what mum gave in the morn !
Feels nice - when i got out and they said - Nice anchoring - Though i know - i dint say much and whatever i said it simply irritated ! I was simply killing time..
Liked It !

No comments: